LIVA ACCREDITED PARTNER FORUM
We are bringing together a network of spinners, fabricators and processors under the LIVA Accredited Partner Forum (LAPF), so as to offer good quality and innovative products to every partner in the chain. In this program, we have a host of advantages to make partners 'own' the LIVA fabric and promote the same among their customers.
ADVANTAGES ACROSS THE VALUE CHAIN
- Business Gain: With LAPF, our partners enjoy an incremental business percolated down the LIVA value chain.
- Digital Presence: We will feature them on Birla Cellulose website for wider visibility and potential business. Partners will also be given a special profile page to feature their businesses, on the LAPF platform.
- Promotion: Fabrics made by our partners will be promoted and marketed to garment manufacturers, retailers and brands and consumers as LIVA.
- Branding: We further offer them a platform for co-participating (with Birla Cellulose) at exhibitions - both Domestic and International.
- LIVA Tag: We will allow them to use the LIVA logo on their Packaging and Promotional Material, and extend support in co-promotion with Global Brands through specific 'Buyer - Seller' meets.
- Acknowledgement: The accredited members would be awarded a Trophy and Certificate as a recognition towards their successful association with Birla Cellulose.
We partner with enterprises which are Spinners, Fabricators (Weavers or Knitters) or Processors of Birla Cellulose-based products. These enterprises must follow a robust Quality Management System for consistently achieving LIVA standards in their products. With a market presence for promoting Birla Cellulose-based products into their market channel, they should have adequate technology and production capability for manufacturing or processing.
All assessment and evaluations are done by Birla Cellulose Team on the basis of:
- Practical production capacity
- Technological capability
- Variety of products manufactured
- Brands being catered to and their market presence
- Quality assurance system followed
- Designing and innovation capabilities for Birla Cellulose-based products
- Willingness to grow together with Birla Cellulose-based products
- Agreement for the Third Party Audits (e.g. BTRA) for ensuring compliance to Standard Operating Procedures and quality of products delivered to customers
- Willingness to share the information on production and quality data of Birla Cellulose-based products with its Team
- Agreement to the terms and conditions of accreditation and deliverables by Signing "Memorandum of Understanding" (MOU)
- Minimum Fabric Performance Standards for LAPF Accreditation & Liva Tagging Download here
With an efficient team of professionals, we are well-equipped to help our partners in product perfection.
To keep up with the latest fashion trend, we will support our partners with collections and fashion forecasts.
To meet the increasing market demands, we will keep our partners well-informed of volumes needed and commercials.
We also strive to help our partners grow across the value chain.
With our wide range of network and products, we equip our partners with regular and finest source of innovative yarns, fabrics and garments.
BECOME A PART OF THE LIVA ACCREDITED PARTNER FORUM AND
ENJOY BENEFITS ACROSS THE PARTNER CHAIN.
Why can't I wear half the clothes they show off on the ramp? Could I actually get something that celebrates every curve on my body, without making me feel
guilty about it? Isn't fashion about feeling good, and not just looking good? Could fashion actually be my friend?
It's time to change the game. It’s time to usher in the era of 'Fluid Fashion'.
It's time for LIVA, where fashion feels as good as it looks!
In the world of fashion,
there's a common
pre-conceived notion. That
if it's fashionable, it's got to
be uncomfortable. High...
Presenting LIVA, a new-age
naturally created fabric (in a
pure or blended form) that
transforms not just the...
& FREEDOM :
Discover the charm of a
fabric so fluid, so breathable,
that it moves with...
YOU. AND MOTHER
LIVA is made from natural
fibres which are produced
from wood pulp, a natural
FROM PLANTATION TO FIBRE TO LIFESTYLE
The Aditya Birla Group commenced production of viscose staple fibre (VSF) in 1954 at Nagda, in Madhya Pradesh, India. The business that now straddles eight
countries has grown steadily over these six decades to achieve global leadership with a 21 per cent market share. The Pulp & Fibre Business derives its
competitive edge from its integrated business model, which spans the entire value chain - plantations, dissolving grade wood pulp, materials such as carbon-disulphide
and caustic soda, power generation and downstream operations such as textile partnerships and consumer products.
We aim to create Superior & Sustainable Value for all our stakeholders, maintaining the largest
market share in the Man-made Cellulosic Fibre Industry globally through:
INNOVATIONin Products & Processes
EXCELLENCEin Quality, Service & People Development
FOCUSon Environment Friendliness
in all our activities
THE ADITYA BIRLA GROUP:
A Premium Global Corporation
A US $41 billion (Rs. 2,50,000 crore) corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees, belonging
to 42 nationalities. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations spanning 36 countries.
The Aditya Birla Group has been ranked fourth in the world and first in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ study 2011, conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine and
RBL (a strategic HR and leadership advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor 2014-15 and emerged as the Number one corporate, the 'Best-in-Class', for the third consecutive year.
Globally, the Aditya Birla Group is:
- No.1 in viscose staple fibre
- No.1 in carbon black
- The fourth-largest producer of insulators
- The fifth-largest producer of acrylic fibre
- Among the top 10 cement producers globally
- Among the best energy-efficient fertiliser plants
Aditya Birla Group – The Indian Scenario
- A top fashion (branded apparel) and lifestyle player
- The second-largest player in viscose filament yarn
- The largest producer in the chlor-alkali sector
- Among the top three mobile telephony companies
- A leading player in life insurance and asset
Aditya Birla Group – Beyond Business
- Reaches out annually to 7.5 million people through
the Aditya Birla Centre for Community Initiatives
and Rural Development, spearheaded by Mrs.
- Works in 5,000 villages globally.
- Focuses on: health-care, education, the girl child,
sustainable livelihood, women empowerment
projects, infrastructure and espousing social